Wednesday, May 21, 2008

England

This summer I am going on vacation to England. I'm going with my mom, grandma, aunt, uncle and my two cousins. It doesn't feel like I'm going yet though. I have yet to get a travel book and look up possible places to visit. I haven't figured out who's bringing a laptop and I don't know the exact date of when we are leaving. But even though I don't have most of the details worked out, I am excited about the idea.

One thing I am worried about is the fact that I am going with my family. A couple of things I haven't mentioned so far is that one of my cousins is around 4 or 5. Another is that quarters will be so close that I will be sharing a two-bed hotel room with my mom and grandma...and I'm sharing a bed with my mom. This alerts me to the fact that we are most likely going to be in a very small room. I'm less excited about these aspects of the trip.

I love my family very much, but I'm afraid I may be less affectionate when spending every waking (and sleeping) moment with them.

2 comments:

. said...

i don't think i ever showed you a picture of the french hotel room they gave me an my brother
it had three beds in it
you walked in through the door
to your immediate left was a bathroom the size of a porta potty... you could sit on teh toilet when showering

it was fun :)

. said...

the hotel room with the beds was the size of my room