Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ode to the AP Tests (otherwise known as ap-ness)

Finally, the day has come when I will not be tested every single day! Honestly, I think if the room were very quiet during some of the AP tests you would be able to hear the grunts of my straining brain cells. However, my brain cells that are responsible for recognition of my own name must be very happy. I think I wrote my name twenty times in the past three days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be possible getting college credit for much cheaper than I would in an actual college. However, taking an AP test three days in a row is like taking the ACT three days in a row. But perhaps its more stressful than that because you can take the ACT over.

I think the worst part about the AP tests is the time left over. For example, today they gave us 2 hours and 15 minutes to write 3 essays. For those of you who don't know, this is a lot of time. I ended up with 20 minutes left, but others ended up with almost 50! This is a lot of time to sit and stare at a ceiling. And then you inevitably end up staring at the digital countdown, willing it to be faster. Which just slows it down.

1 comment:

. said...

lolz at you
you should not buy anymore sims 2 expansion packs
instead, you should save your money towards a new computer so that you can install the sims 3 on it when it comes out