Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pam + Jim = Jam

What can I say about the season finale of my beloved show, The Office? I am a very sad and disappointed girl who takes too much solace in the romance of TV characters. If you are even an aquaintance of mine (or you read titles of blog entries), you know that I'm referring to Pam and Jim.

When I began watching The Office with Tim, I was instantly rooting for Pam and Jim to get together. This, of course, was what the writers of the show intended when they forced us to slowly become entranced with the idea. Finally, Pam broke up with Roy and began dating Jim. Things were looking sunny and clear, especially when we got the clue that Jim was planning to propose to Pam:



So, obviously, most thought that Jim would propose before this season ended for the summer. But no! Andy ruined "Big Tuna's" big moment and now we must wait until the next season begins to see what happens. The worst part is that Pam, like the rest of us, thought Jim would propose that night. But hopefully things will go well when the show returns. After all, this is The Office, not a soap opera. One of the best parts of the show is that they focus on comedy and not drama. I've been waiting so long for Jim and Pam to join forces and create Jam! It must happen soon.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I KNOW! I WANT A JAM BABY ASAP!

I HATE ANDY BERNARD!!!

. said...

i'm mad tht i can't watch the office bcuz of stupid dr ed